AUGUST NEW APP DEADLINE ! Ensure Your Using The NEW App Version!!!
Hello dear Users Please ensure you are using the NEW AND IMPROVED App Version on Google Play As the THIS OLD Version ( VIP Predictions & odds For HollywoodB ) HAS STOPED RECEIVING PREDICTIONS AND ODDS AND WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED ANYMORE Please Install The New Version By Clicking the New App Icon below. WHICH WAS RELEASED ON 18TH OF AUGUST 2019 , SO IF YOU INSTALLED THIS APP BEFORE 18TH AUGUST 2019 YOU ARE USING THE OLD VERSION AND CLICK THE ICON BELOW TO INSTALL THE NEW APP VERSION . The Name of the New app on Play Store is HollyBets 98% Accurate Odds and the app icon is below. PLEASE DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE USING THE NEW APP ALREADY


Can you help me with registration
ReplyDeletePlease
chikonddyton@gmail.com
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow to register
ReplyDeleteafikafics@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHow to register
ReplyDeleteReal Madrid we get a win
ReplyDeleteHow can I register
ReplyDeleteHow can I do
ReplyDeleteHow can I register
ReplyDeleteHelp me to register
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan you help me how to bet yunkee numbers please
ReplyDelete